Here at TRACK 1 VINTAGE STEREO, we ensure that components from top-of-the-line manufacturers such as Pioneer, Marantz, Sansui and others, perform to the highest standards.
Every piece is tested, cleaned and lubed; all voltages are checked, controls cleaned and bias set to ensure top performance. We also repair tube equipment and do tube testing. We repair speakers and install foam speaker surrounds.
Buyers can be sure they are getting equipment that should provide years of listening pleasure.
A Few Stereo Care Tips:
NOTE: If you need a replacement turntable stylus, bring in the old stylus and headshell with cartridge or the turntable for comparison.
1. NOISY, DIRTY Controls? Change values and destroy your components. Keep your controls clean and quiet.
2. Distortion? Distortion from low powered amps can burn the voice coils of expensive high-powered speakers. Don't turn your volume past halfway (One o'clock position on volume control.)
3. Make equipment last. Cleaning switches and controls highly reduces the chance of electrical breakdown of internal components. (Meaning less voltage spikes)
4. Keep records clean. Playing records cleaned with a record cleaner doubles the life of your stylus.
5. Dustcover scratched? Scratches in turntable dustcovers can often be removed and polished with a medium-grit rubbing compound. This will vastly improve the appearance of your dustcover.